Your Story Matters.
Hire A Trusted Legal Advocate.
Hannah J. Corbin
- Family Law 50%
- Probate Administration 10%
- Criminal Defense 10%
- Wills 10%
- Business Administration 10%
- Worker's Compensation 5%
- General Practice 5%
Hannah graduated from the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University in Phoenix, Arizona in 2019. During law school, Hannah clerked for the Arizona Court of Appeals, Division I, Chambers of the Honorable Jon W. Thompson and was a legal extern for two semesters at the Arizona Supreme Court Staff Attorney's Office. During her final year of law school, Hannah was a law clerk with the Stanford Law Office in Scottsdale, Arizona, which focused on family law and probate matters. Hannah was a moot court competitor, was a recipient of ASU's highest pro bono distinction award, and received three CALI awards for the highest grade point average in the subjects of criminal law, legal writing, civil procedure, and torts.
Hannah has significant experience in family matters involving divorce, parental rights and responsibilities, and child support. Prior to law school, she was a family law paralegal for a busy litigation firm in Phoenix, Arizona from 2014 to 2016 focusing on high-asset divorce, custody, spousal support, grandparents' rights, and adoption. Hannah was also a case manager for the Androscoggin County Family Treatment Drug Court in Lewiston, Maine, from 2012 to 2014 where she worked closely with Judge John B. Beliveau, treatment providers, DHHS, and parents' attorneys to assist in achieving a positive outcome for parents struggling with substance abuse disorders.
After graduation from ASU Law, passed the bar in Nevada and practiced in worker's compensation, family law, and probate administration in Carson City, Nevada. Hannah has since returned to her home state of Maine, passed the Maine Bar, and joined the Law Office of Todd H. Crawford, Jr., P.A. in 2020.
Outside of the office, Hannah enjoys hiking with her two dogs, Koda and Ziggy, growing microgreens, and spending time with her fiancé, Tony.
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: With Distinction
- Honors: Highest Pro Bono Distinction Award; Moot Court Competitor
- University of Southern Maine, Portland, Maine
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: With High Distinction
- Honors: With High Honors
- Major: Political Science & International Studies
- Minor: French
- Maine, 2020
- Nevada, 2019
- Maine State Bar Association
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- Maine Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- Nevada Justice Association
- CALI Award for Excellence in Criminal Law, 2016 – 2017
- CALI Award for Excellence in Civil Procedure, 2017
- CALI Award for Excellence in Torts, 2017
- CALI Award for Excellence in Legal Writing, 2016 – 2017
- Thesis Defense, 2012
- Legal Extern, Arizona Supreme Court, 2017 to 2017
- Veteran's Legal Aid Clinic, 2016 to 2017
Fraternities or Sororities
- Pi Sigma Alpha
- Richard S. Staub & Associates, Associate Attorney, 2019 to 2020
- Arizona Court of Appeals, Judicial Extern to Hon. Jon W. Thompson, 2017 to 2018